Made from 100% super soft Merino wool for better, longer sleep, our 100% Merino Nightie makes the perfect layer to wear under the Sweet Cheeks Merino Sleeping bag or baby wrap for colder nights. Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night – great for summer or winter. It comes in two sizes, premature and NB-4 months.
Design features include:
- Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night – great for summer or winter.
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against new, young sensitive skin
- Merino naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour.
- Long Sleeves to keep their arms warm.
- Generous sizing – nice and stretchy so it will provide a comfortable fit and last longer
- Fold over mittens to prevent scratching and keeps their little hands warm
- Draw string bottom provides easy access for nappy changes – no tricky buttons or domes
- V neck – for easy dressing and no fabric near the face.
- Made in New Zealand
|Size Guide||Chest||Length (from back neck line down)|
|Prem – NB||90 cm||110 cm|
|NB – 4 mths||110 cm||110 cm|
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, it is this which helps to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body, protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more benefits