Merino Sleeping Bag – Navy
Sweet Cheeks 100% Merino sleeping bag is perfect for all year round use. Made with 2 layers of Merino to create a micro climate around your baby it keeps them at the perfect temperature all night long – helping your baby from waking in the night. Made from 100% NZ merino wool our sleeping bag is suitable for room temperatures between 16° and 26°C. Every parent should have at least one of these for their baby to help stop those sleepless nights. No more waking from cold when they kick the blankets off! These are designed to be used instead of blankets.
Available in NB – 2 yrs this bag is of generous sizing to make sure your child doesn’t outgrow the bag NB-2yrs is 90cm.
- Made of 2 layers of fabric: 100% Merino
- Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night
- Prevents baby from wriggling out of blankets and getting cold
- Nikel free snap domes
- Reinforced shoulders for maximum strength and durability
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against sensitive skin
- One fixed shoulder – provides extra security for your little Houdini
- Large long open ended side zips – allows easy access
- Recommended for rooms between 16 – 26 degrees
- Machine washable
- Made in New Zealand
Click here for our clothing and temperature guide for our sleeping bags.
|NB – 2yrs||90 cm|
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, therefore it helps regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body. Protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more benefits