Standard sleeping bags – Teal
Our 100% natural standard sleeping bags creates a micro climate around your baby keeping them the perfect temperature all night long – helping prevent your baby waking in the night! With a pure NZ merino wool inner lining and the finest cotton outer, the standard weight baby and toddler sleeping bag is suitable for room temperatures between 18° and 26°C. Available in two sizes; NB-2 years and 2-4 years.
Every parent should have at least one of these for their baby to help stop those sleepless nights. No more waking from cold when they kick the blankets off! These are designed to be used instead of blankets.
Design features include:
- Generous sizing.
- Optional front and rear seat belt access for car seats or pushchairs.
- Nikel free snap domes
- Domes under each arm for smaller babies NB – 3 months
- Reinforced shoulders for maximum strength and durability
- Open ended side zip, opens from under arm to half way across the bottom of the bag
- Generous arm holes for good air circulation
- Low Fire Danger – these bags have been thoroughly fire tested and although they are labelled low fire danger they are not designed to be tight fitting and we recommend staying at least 1 metre away from fire and heaters at all times.
|NB – 2yrs||90 cm|
|2-4 yrs||110 cm|
Click here for our clothing and temperature guide for our sleeping bags.
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, it is this which helps to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body, protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more benefits