Merino Baby Wrap
Swaddling has the ability to soothe and calm babies, using our organic Merino baby wrap makes babies feel safe and secure allowing them to sleep longer. Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night. Great for use in the Summer or Winter. Merino is one of the safest natural fibers to swaddle your baby in that you will find.
Design features include:
- Nice and stretchy allowing you to get a good firm wrap on your baby while still allowing a good circulation around your baby helping them to regulate their body temperature while they sleep.
- Generous size of 1m x 1m
- Machine washable.
- Made from 100% natural NZ super soft Merino wool
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against young sensitive skin
- Merino naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour.
- Made in New Zealand
- Sea Blue and Watermelon are a lighter fabric – great for hotter months
Click here to view our Merino Vintage Baby Blankets
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibers to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibers trap small air pockets between the fibers, it is this which helps to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body, protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more benefits