Made from 100% super soft Merino wool for a better and longer sleep. Our 100% Merino long sleeve bodysuits in purple (also know as a merino onesie) makes the perfect base layer for under the Sweet Cheeks Merino Sleeping bag or our long sleeved tops for colder days and nights. Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night. Great for summer or winter. Our baby merino wool bodysuits are the classic thermal style singlet that are more often than not the first thing most babies wear.
Design features include:
- An envelope neckline for easier dressing and provides perfect comfort for babies movement.
- Reinforced domes to prevent pulling on the delicate fabric.
- Crotch domes mean the outfit won’t ride up and expose baby’s back or tummy
- Domes provide easy access for nappy changes
- Merino regulates body temperature so your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night – great for summer or winter.
- Merino naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour.
- Long Sleeves to keep their arms warm
- Generous sizing – nice and stretchy so they will provide a comfortable fit and last longer.
|Size Guide||Chest||Length (from back neck line down)|
|NB – 3 mths||22 cm||38 cm|
|3 – 6 mths||24 cm||40 cm|
|6 – 12 mths||26 cm||42 cm|
|1 – 2 yrs||28 cm||45 cm|
Why Merino wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies.
Breathable and Regulates Heat – Being naturally breathable the fine fibres trap small air pockets between the fibres, as a result it is this which helps to regulate heat and moisture flow to and from your baby’s body, protecting the body’s micro climate to changing conditions. Your baby won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night.
Click here for more benefits
Caring for your baby merino bodysuits
Merino Wool is one of the most hard wearing fabrics available, however, wool still requires some occasional care to keep it looking its best. To keep your merino onesie in optimum condition click here to find out some tips.