Winter Merino Sleeping Bags – Grey
Sweet Cheeks Winter merino sleeping bags are toasty warm and perfect for those cold Winter nights. Our New 3 layer system has been designed to provide the best night’s sleep for your baby.
The 100% natural Organic cotton is free from chemicals and only GOTS certified dyes are used in the manufacturing process. The new middle duvet layer wraps a layer of luxurious warmth around your baby helping them to sleep longer. The super soft Merino lining against babies skin traps air therefore creating a micro climate around them keeping them at the perfect temperature all night long. No more early morning waking! The Winter sleeping bags are designed to be used instead of blankets. Every parent should have at least one of these for their baby to help stop those sleepless nights, no more waking from the cold when they kick the blankets off!
Design features of our merino baby sleeping bag include:
- Made of 3 layers of fabric our winter sleeping bag has a 100% Organic Cotton on the outside, 100% bamboo / cotton duvet wadding in the middle and 100% NZ super soft Merino on the inside
- Merino regulates body temperature so you won’t overheat or wake up cold during the night
- Prevents baby from wriggling out of blankets and getting cold
- Nikel free snap domes
- Reinforced shoulders for maximum strength and durability
- Lightweight, non-irritating and incredibly soft against sensitive skin
- One fixed shoulder – provides extra security for your little Houdini
- Large long open ended side zips – allows easy access
- Domes under each arm for smaller babies (NB-2 yrs only)
- Recommended for rooms between 16 – 22 degrees
- Machine washable
- Made in New Zealand
Click here for our Standard sleeping bags
Click here for our clothing and temperature guide for our sleeping bags.
|NB – 2yrs||90 cm|
|2-4 yrs||110 cm|
Why Merino Wool?
Renewable and 100% Natural – Wool is one of the safest and most natural fibres to have next to your body. It naturally resists bacteria, stains and odour therefore requires less washing so it is easy to care for. Our merino baby sleeping bags have a layer of 100% pure merino against your babies skin – keeping them safe.
Comfort – Our super fine knit merino is very stretchy and has a silky soft feel making it lovely to put against delicate sensitive skin and it is non-irritating. This makes it so comfortable to wear. Merino being hypoallergenic has also been linked with lowering skin allergies. The 3 layer design of our winter sleeping bags provides extra warmth being wrapped around your baby as a result fewer early wakings and longer sleeps.
Strength and resilience – A wool fiber is a complex structure that it behaves remarkably similarly to skin; naturally cooling and heating as the body needs. Predominantly made of interlocking protein molecules known as keratin, the same protein present in our own skin and hair, individual wool fibers have the ability to be bent, flex and stretch in any direction 30,000 times or more without damage.
Easy Care – Merino fibres are strong and long, enabling a durable fabric that is less likely to pill, and has excellent drape and wrinkle recovery and the garments are gentle machine washable. However you must use wool detergent and do not soak or bleach or holes will develop in the garments. All our products are machine washable on gentle cycle or wool cycle.
Click here for more benefits